FTI takes pride in developing leak detection systems that lead the industry in terms of technology. We offer various proven methods of leak detection including pressure change, Mass-flow and Mass Spectrometry related methods (Helium and other tracer gases). This level of innovation is made possible thanks to our dedicated research and development department.
Take Advantage of our Services
In addition to the continual development of our leak testing products, Future Technologies, Inc. uses our research and development department to provide our customers with a selection of specialized services. Take advantage of our expertise and allow us to assist you in determining:
- The adequate and safe leak rate specification for new products.
- Most Leak Testing Friendly product design.
- Leak Location of prototype parts.
- Leak rate quantification of prototype parts.
- Leak rate quantification of filed failures.
- Liquid to gas leak rate correlation
- Helium percentage vs. Leak Rate correlation
- Optimum seal geometry and material
- Seal endurance testing