To maintain and strengthen our position as a dependable provider of innovative production leak testing equipment systems, assembly automation, function-testing equipment, and calibrated standard leaks, Future Technologies Inc. hires professionals who share our dedication to delivering superior quality products and customer satisfaction.
FTI not only prides itself on maintaining the leading edge in technology and service, but also on providing our employees with a work environment that is designed to help them thrive. Just as FTI supplies products and services which maximize safety and ease of operation, our company optimizes its own workflow to best meet the needs of our team members. Furthermore, FTI supports its employees by offering competitive salaries, paid time off, 401k, year end bonuses, and more!
Below are current job openings. Click on the job title to learn the details and requirements about a specific position. Future Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
A challenging and exciting full-time opportunity. We’re seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual. Two or four-year engineering degree preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Significant “hands-on” job elements such as programming
- Troubleshooting, “debugging”, maintenance and repair of production equipment
- Involvement in the machine design and specification process
- Proposing design revisions or improvements based upon customer needs
- Machine run-off activities
- Gage (machine) R&R studies
- Writing of technical reports and manuals
- Acting as a technical liaison with the customer
- This position may also be called upon to perform technical R&D studies and support including the development of leak rate specifications, processes and tooling.
- Strong math
- Ladder logic
- Machine programming (Allen Bradley, Siemens Etc.)
- Technical writing and public relations skills are a must
- Ethernet/Devicenet/Intranet (i.e., GM Flexnet) integration capability required
- Solid physics and chemistry foundation is a plus
- Nationwide and international travel will be required
- Candidates must possess a passport and unrestricted driver’s license, or be capable of immediately obtaining both
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, send your resume via email to
or send to:
2490 E. MIDLAND ROAD
BAY CITY, MICHIGAN 48706
ATTN: Robert A. Donajkowski